Where has the month gone? Answers on a post card please. So yet again I still CAN NOT resist a Free book!!!
For all book lovers that can’t resist free books and If you have a limited budget like me. Especially at this time then why not join BookBub. You have full control of how often they contact you and its all free. If you want to join or find out more about BookBub just click the button below. I’m sure you won’t regret it.
This months books are:
- The Stationmaster’s Cottage by Phillipa Nefri Clark
- Murder by Candlelight (Miss Alice #3) by Blythe Baker
- Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Nineteen Seventy by Sarah M Cradit
- Wrong Text, Right Love by Claudia Burgoa
- Imperfect Chemistry #1 by Mary Frame
- Brody (The Bang Shift #1) by Mandy Harbin
- Never Date Your Brother’s Best Friend by Jules Barnard
- The Lessons of Labrador’s A G Henley
- Tragic (Rook & Ronin#1) by J A Huss
- Bossy Brothers: Jesse by J A Huss