So I’ve decided to go back to listing the books I hope to read each month. The majority will be books off my ARC list as I need to get the list down. I will still be pulling out the random book of the month our of the jar of books. If I manage to read finish the books on January’s list I will then pick something off my GoodReads TBR as this list is also far to big.
Don’t forget to pop by again on the 6 Janury to see what book I pull out of the Random Jar of the Month.
- Mix Tape by Jane Sanderson, Pages: 416, Publication Date: 23 January 2020
- The Sword of Silence by Shaun Curry, Pages: 352, Publication Date: 25 February 2020
- Big Girl Small Town by Michelle Gallen, Pages: 320, Publication Date: 20 February 2020
- The House on the Lake by Nuala Ellwood, Pages: 320. Publication Date: 20 February 2020
- Alec (Reed Security Book 17) by Giulia Lagomarisino, Pages: 246, Publication Date: 25 September 2019
- Out to Find Freedom by Lita Rose, Pages: 213, Publication Date: 30 July 2019
Let me know if you’ve read or reviewed any of these book, and tell me what you think of them. Or just let me know what books are on your reading list for January.