I can’t believe that I have only just come across this reading challenge as most of the books, I’ve been reading and blogging about are books I’ve acquired via NetGalley. So even though it’s near the end of February I have just joined this reading challenge and I’m pledging to read 45 books. Hopefully it will be more than that though.
What the Challenge is about…
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the number of NetGalley/Edelweiss books sitting on your shelf to be read?
Have you lost your 80% rating and would love to get it back?
Do you want to challenge yourself to read more NetGalley/Edelweiss books?
Do you need extra inspiration to achieve that next badge?
If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions then this is the challenge for you!
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. There is no deadline to sign up.
- Everyone is welcome to participate – you do not need to have a blog.
- Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts – it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
- The first day of each month I will post a monthly “link-up” for you to link your reviews. If you forget one month, no worries, just catch up the next month.
- Questions: Feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact page at the top of this post.
- Help spread the book love and use the hashtag: #NGEW2020
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
- Make a blog post stating the level you intend to read in 2020 and link that blog post to Inlinkz (blue box below).
- If you do not have a blog then state your reading level in the comments below and how you will be sharing your book reviews.
- Last but not least, be sure to come back every month and link in those reviews. This is really the hardest part – remember to do the monthly “link-ups”! Be sure to follow me via WordPress or email for my monthly link-up reminders.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter
*This challenge was created by Emily@Falling for YA, then moved to Katrina@Bookish Things & More (site no longer available) and now it resides here at Reading Between the Pages.