Well I’m still lagging behind with reviews and reading my books. I really could do with some sort of boost to get me out of this slump!! Dose anyone have any ideas as I’d be grateful if you could share them with me.
I seem to be adding to my Signed Edition books as I’ve gathered another two signed books this month, which I’m so happy about.
One bit of good news I had my first Covid Vaccine the other week, as I’m classed as a vulnerable person with my Asthma and ME/CFS. I’m so thankful that I’ve had it, in my area of the UK we really seem to be getting people vaccinated very quickly. So maybe by June the restrictions will ease and I can meet my friends for a coffee or a meal. As facetime and house-party really aren’t the same.
Daughters of Night by Laura Shepherd-Robinson
Pages: 448, Publication Date: 18 February 2021, My Rating:
The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse
Pages: 368, Publication Date: 18 February 2021, My Rating:
Friends and Strangers by J Courtney Sullivan
Pages: 416, Publication Date: 27 April 2021, My Rating:
Piranesi bu Susanna Clarke
Pages: 250, Publication Date: 15 September 2020, My Rating:
Madam by Phoebe Wynne
Pages: 448, Publication Date: 13 May 2021, My Rating:
Books Read This Month:
Recently Acquired Books This Month:
- The Wedding Game by Meghan Quinn
- Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2) by Susan Stoker
- Trusting Molly (Sliverstone #3) by Susan Stoker
Amazon First Read:
- The Deadly Mystery of the Missing Diamond (A Dizzy Heights Mystery #1) by T E Kinsey
- Non this month
- Clanlands: Whisky, Warfare & a Scottish Adventure by Sam Heughan & Graham McTavish
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Healing Herbs by Neal’s Yard London
- Last One at the Party by Bethany Clift (Exclusive Signed Edition)
- Daughters of Night by Laura Shepherd-Robinson (Signed Edition)
- Non this month
BookBub Free Books:
For a list of all the FREE books Via BookBub please go to Books Acquired via BookBub in February 2021 Post.
Book Blitz Posted This Month:
- Love in the City by Various Authors
- The Life and Times of Angie Bardot by Angie Bardot
- House of Diamonds by Amber Jakeman
- Broken Beginnings by C Hallman & J L Beck
Book Blitz Cover Reveals This Month:
- The Jade Talisman by Alma Mackenzie
February’s Favourite Book Blitz Cover
House of Diamonds by Amber Jakeman
I chose this cover as it just makes me think of spring which is just around the corner. Where everything is starting to bud.
February’s Favourite Cover Reveal
The Jade Talisman by Alanna Mackenzie
I know that this was the only cover reveal that I posted this month but I really do like the cover. It’s one of those covers that sparks your imagination.
February’s Favourite BookBub Cover
My Perfect Ex-Boyfriend by Annabelle Costa
I just like the main colour on this book cover. It’s as simple as that.
February’s Favourite Hardback Cover
The Last One At The Party by Bethany Clift
I have already told the author Bethany Clift via Instagram that the digital cover really doesn’t do the cover justice as so much of the detail is lost. I was so surprised when my signed hardback copy dropped through the letterbox. Even my photo of the cover doesn’t do it justice!