I found this tag on For Books Sake and I just knew I had to have a go at it. If you follow my blog regularly you’ll know that I love Book Tags. It also seemed very fitting with being a New Year Book Tag even though we are now in February. So here we go….
How many books are you planning on reading in 2020?
Again this year I have pledged on GoodReads to read 80 books. I just hope that I find it easier this year.
Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020?
- Off Limits (The Kings of Mayhem Book 5) by Penny Dee
- All That’s Dead by Stuart MacBride
- Past This Point by Nicole Mabry
- The Silk Merchant’s Daughter by Dinah Jefferies
- Shanghai Story (Shanghai Story Book 1) by Alexa Kang
Name a genre you want to read more of in 2020?
Last year I got a couple of Cosy Mystery books to try as it’s not something I’ve read before, so hopefully I’ll get a chance to try them this year.
Three non-book related goals for 2020?
- Finish making a website to sell my handmade cards
- Spend more time crafting
- Try to cut my spending down
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding by Jackie Copleton
One word that you’re hoping 2020 will be?
I am tagging: No one, but if you want to take part, please tag me in as I’d love to see your answers.